Maintaining the safety of our pupils and staff remains paramount and the organisation, restrictions and procedures in place are subject to a regularly reviewed risk assessment. While coronavirus (COVID-19) remains in the community, we will endeavour minimise any risks through proportionate protective measures. It will still not be possible to remove the risk entirely.
Essential measures include:
- A requirement that people who are ill stay at home
- Robust hand and respiratory hygiene
- Enhanced cleaning arrangements
- Active engagement with NHS Test and Trace
- Formal consideration of how to reduce contacts and maximise distancing between those in school wherever possible and minimise potential for contamination so far as is reasonably practicable
How contacts are reduced will depend on the school’s circumstances and will (as much as possible) include:
- Grouping children together in bubbles
- Avoiding contact between groups
- Arranging classrooms with forward facing desks
- Staff maintaining distance from pupils and other staff as much as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please find below a copy of our Remote Learning Policy